[VHFcontesting] 6m Sprint K7BV/1

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 13:02:10 EST 2004

I thought I was being very clever lining up a load of WSJT meteor scatter
multiplier QSOs for this running of the Fall 6m Sprint.  After all, the  band
NEVER opens in October.....wrong. So, my strategy ended up taking me away  from
SSB run potential during some Es and hurt me this time.  However,  it was
great to see some Es and have a ball. Yes, the World Series sure  hurt activity up
here in New England.

Score = 80 QSOs and 43 mults

Details:

CW QSOs -     13, 5 were meteor scatter  mults
WSJT QSOs -  13, all meteor scatter and all mults
SSB QSOs -    54

73,
Dennis  Motschenbacher K7BV/1
FN31vi - CT  State