[VHFcontesting] Thanks for Cell Site Information

w3sz w3sz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 20:09:45 EDT 2004

Hello, All!

This is just a post to thank the members of the VHF lists for their
tremendous outpouring of help and expertise regarding my cell site
question.

I received more than 60 emails, and all helpful.  Some of the responses
exceeded that which I'd expect from a paid consultant :)

I haven't yet decided what to do, but I know that whatever I end up doing,
I will be well armed with information thanks to the list members.

I am most appreciative of all of the time list members spent helping me,
and very impressed with the level of knowledge displayed by those who sent
me emails/posts.

Thanks again, and Have a Great Week, All!

And now to get some sleep before the 2nd early morning moonrise for the
1st ARRL EME Contest Weekend of 2004!

73 and thanks again,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ