[VHFcontesting] Re: logs for sept

K3uhf at aol.com K3uhf at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 12:20:53 EDT 2004

Here is the webpage I found it under logs received under the contest link for
the September contest. They are not organized in any fashion I was just
checking out the rovers and noticed the West Texas thing. They likely worked
several sections and may have chose west Texas to offend the least people.  I
usually travel through OR WWA and EWA I always choose my home in Oregon.  I have
breached Northern, CA to.  However I wonder if the arrl should look at where you
made the most qsos.  I could start in LA and make a ton of qsos and finish
across the Oregon border and claim Oregon and the Northwest division.  Surely
this has been a topic discussed in the Northeast?  Perhaps this list was a
mistake or the Arrl's way of giving us faster service.  Either way its a good thing.

Anyway congrats to the ve3 in Canada that makes a pretty good score for
roving.

Here is the link:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/logs_rx.html?con_id=72