[VHFcontesting] Antigua Operations Part II

KA2AEV at aol.com KA2AEV at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 01:09:17 EDT 2004

By request of several people who are currently MORE active than I am on 6m
We will be running a beacon on 50.103
I think the call will be mine (V26R) unless someone else in our merry little
group
buys me a beer for the responsibility! Which might just happen!!!

Anyway, I will set up the keyer so there will be a long pause inbetween
the beacon
Something  like  V V V  De V26R FK97  (Pause)

If anyone hears us, just call in there  on the pauses and we should hear you
because someone will be in the shack working

73 de Mike
KA2AEV/V26R

FDNY     All Gave Some
9-11-01 Some Gave All