[VHFcontesting] Sept contest results

Dave Wendling kb1eaa at berkshire.rr.com
Sun Oct 24 06:53:40 EDT 2004

If you mean this years logs I was just wondering how you were able to do
that? I couldn't find anything for this 2004 september contest?  There is a
list of submitted logs but I could find no way to look through them. Don't
take my post wrong, I'm not defending those idiots in West Texas, I'm just
looking for info......

KB1EAA