[VHFcontesting] N2NK September 2004 Plans

Warren Walsh mcw1wjw9 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 6 08:12:41 EDT 2004

The Normanoch VHF Contest Club - N2NK will once again be at our
"Mountaintop" (well for NJ it's a mountain) location in FN21oe for the
September VHF contest.  We will have bands from 6M to 1296MHz with decent
power on all the bands.  We look forward to working as many of you as
possible (Rovers! hint-hint), please don't hesitate to ask us to work you
on another band (especially the uWaves!) we'll be happy to try.

73 and  THINK TROPO!!!

Warren Walsh - K2BM
Trustee for N2NK