[VHFcontesting] RE: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 21, Issue 12

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:46:06 EDT 2004

And just for validation of the K1WHS sigs with his new array, after the
Packrat net this past Monday eve, I heard a loud sig at about 144.215, it
was S9+10 in my shack FN20ie, a TR-9000 connected to an LP antenna in the
attic, permanently fixed north. Dave and I QSO'd w/solid sigs from my 10W
(that traverses 50' of LMR400) and he also said the Packrat beacons were
doing fine at S3+ thru 1296 in ME.   Rick, K1DS