[VHFcontesting] K1WHS looking for m/s skeds

Paul Drexler W2PED pdrexler at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:15:15 EDT 2004

As a follow-up to Bill's message, we're always looking for a few DX skeds -
both meteor scatter and plain old long-haul CW tropo.  Working a long haul
contact during the wee hours of the morning can be better than caffine!

We still have room for a few more WSJT meteor scatter skeds at K1WHS.  We'll
be running both 50 and 144 MHz on FSK441 and JT6m.  We've made a number of
improvements to the station this year on these bands and we're really
looking forward to seeing just what the station will REALLY do!  If you're
looking to confirm the state of MAINE on one opf these bands, you might want
to give it a try!   In fact, we're looking for anyone who would like to give
a sked a try within reasonable DX distance.

Please reply to this email and I will coordinate.

73, Paul w2ped for the K1WHS gang, FN43 MAINE