[VHFcontesting] 2 Metre Sprint From FN04

k.alexander at sympatico.ca k.alexander at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 21 00:22:20 EDT 2004

18 QSOs from 13 grids tells only part of the story.  It doesn't account for how much fun I
had, which was a lot!

The highlights of the night were working K9KHW and KC9BQA, both in EN63, and
getting better acquainted with many of the local hams.

If conditions are as good tomorrow (Tuesday) night as they were tonight...and it looks
like they will be according to the tropo maps...then I'll load the 432 MHz equipment into
the car and head to the same hilltop tomorrow night and do it all again.

Unfortunately, I won't be around for the 432 sprint.  However, I will be away on a radio-
related trip and can take my gear with me.  The bad news is, I'll be in FN77 and I doubt
anyone will hear me!

73 for now,

Ken - VE3HLS