[VHFcontesting] Sable Island Beacons QRT !!!

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Sun Apr 17 22:16:05 EDT 2005

Hi Guys:
Sorry about the delay in getting this posted. I had intended
to bring it up at the meetings I never got to !!!

The Sable Island Beacons are LONG GONE !!!
ALL BEACONS, ALL BANDS !!!

Also it appears that the W2IK 2M Beacon on Long Island, NY
on 144.287 Mhz gone. W2IK moved to Texas a few years back.

Ron, WZ1V: Since your Beacon List has the widest circulation,
I CC'd you just to make sure you saw this in case you want to
update your list.

Below is a copy of my exchanges with Fr. Bill Lonc.

73
Bob, K1VU
FN42ma

******* Correspondence with Fr. W. Lonc **********