[VHFcontesting] FSK/digital modes

kr7o@vhfdx.com kr7o at vhfdx.com
Wed Aug 10 13:21:25 EDT 2005

This is has been happening for years (decades maybe even) on CW and SSB
meteor scatter through the cluster and other chat pages, 3818/3843 or even
over the phone.  Those that are going to cheat at a QSO are going to do it
no matter what the mode is.  It is just more obvious now.

>I have also seen iwhere people have used the Internet "chat pages" to "help"
>the software with the "decodes." So there may be instances where the QSOs
>may be suspect.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
kr7o at vhfdx.com

www.vhfdx.com (Norcal WSWSS activities & KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)