[VHFcontesting] EME in VHF Contests

Ray J ray at w9ray.org
Wed Aug 10 18:09:47 EDT 2005

I have never heard of anyone making an eme contact for a vhf contest
qso...... but then again i have never asked...

  A local ham here has 4x18xxx on eme and it works quite well....  The
last eme contest...  i think we heard more jt65 qsos than cw qsos... But
he does not have the time to casually operate much eme anymore..20-40
qsos in the eme contest the last few years not trying too hard at all...

W9RAY