[VHFcontesting] Pack Rovers meet ARRL contest objectives

n2lbt@n2lbt.com n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Tue Aug 16 12:07:56 EDT 2005

You go out and do your best and turn them into the ARRL. It's no one
business but yours and the ARRL.

I have elmered other rovers and operators on my sites, station and
operating practices. That's how we roll up here. I will not share it
with someone that has no need for it. If you are willing to come up
here and rove I can help you out. If not, you don't need my logs.

Where are your logs posted?

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT/VE2/VE3/R
"The Canadian Mickywave Rover"