[VHFcontesting] Reply to Jim Forsyth's question

Jim Forsyth jim at forsyth.net
Tue Aug 16 19:26:07 EDT 2005

> I admire your ability to stand up and say what's on
> your mind, Jim,

I have never stated where I stand on this issue so be careful not to make a
false assumption.

>but I believe that an overwhelming majority of the
> hams here are against the concept of captive rovering.

I have not seen any evidence of that, just a vocal few.

> Jim, can you tell me why you think Tree's question wasn't worthy
> of an answer and that you instead asked yours?

I don't think Trees question was not worthy of an answer and I never said
that.
I did not ask my question "instead", I asked it as well.
Trees question was a good example of framing a question so as to ensure a
particular result. Pollsters do that all the time.

Jim, AF6O