[VHFcontesting] rovers, etc.

Jeff Embry (K3OQ) jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:25:29 EDT 2005

I believe I would throw in have FUN....after all life is way to short
not to have FUN when doing what you like to do.  As far as captive
rovers...which seems to be a big topic on this list...I believe they
exist and I also believe that until there is a change to the rules then
we have to rely on the honor system and for us to set the example in
conducting ourselves in a sportsmanlike manner.  I'm afraid all the
griping will do nothing...but perhaps examples could be set and it will
rub off.

Hope to work a few of the rovers with my puny QRP setup and attic
antennas.  Will be on 6, 2, and 432.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large