[VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive

jon jones n0jk at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:16:55 EDT 2005

The ARRL Contest Advisory Committee (CAC) reviewed and discussed the "Study
Committee's" recommendations regarding the ARRL VHF Contests prior to
forwarding them to the ARRL Board of Directors.

- Jon N0JK CAC rep. Midwest Division

>"The Study Committee members were K1KI, W5ZN, N7NG, N0AX, K1JX, K2UA, W3ZZ,
AA7A, KM0T, and N1ND.  As from the suggestion of minimum distance rover
QSOs (which has not been implemented in the rules yet) the committee failed
to arrive at a consensus solution to the captive rover problem.  But the
committee very clearly identifies that there is a captive rover problem
the deserves correction for the health of the contests."

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/