[VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive.

Bob Naumann - W5OV w5ov at w5ov.com
Thu Aug 18 18:08:53 EDT 2005

KD3NC said:
>My position is my own and not at all representative of W2SZ's
operators or crew. <

Dave,

My noting of your association with W2SZ was not to imply that you
represented them, but rather to show that you are biased in this
discussion.

If you choose to continue to deny the fact that all of those captive
rovers are part of the W2SZ team, and therefore should be subject to
the rules as I described earlier, please feel free to continue living
in denial.

I am going to continue to speak out, and express my very differing
opinion.

You also seem to think that this somehow is driven by my needing to
improve my score, or will give me some competitive advantage, wrong
again.

Did you think I was empowered to change the rules?  Thanks, but that is
done by people at or directed by the people at the ARRL HQ.

Strange that you mention Stalin, since you want to prevent me from
speaking freely.

73,
Bob W5OV