[VHFcontesting] 10 ghz rovers and hilltoppers

w3sz w3sz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 08:00:39 EDT 2005

Hi, Bill et al,

I will be on this weekend from FN20ag 1000f ASL, no significant local
obstructions.  I will have 10 and 24 GHz working.  Liason monitoring
144.260 and 144.250 as backup.

I plan to be available for the contest from 7 am to 7 pm both Saturday and
Sunday; times are adjustable.

I haven't run our path statistics as I am late for work, but would be very
happy to give it a try if you would like.

I have skeds at 730, 930, 1000 both days [edt] but am otherwise free.  Let
me know if you want to setup a time.

Good luck to all, and hope to work you this weekend...

73,

Roger

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:53:37 -0400, Bill Burgess <ve3cru at rac.ca> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am interested in making scheds with any station that has a path to the
> prime grids I operate from that have good elevation on 10 ghz.
>
> These grids are FN14ba - good for 100 to 230 degrees;
>                                              also 260 to 280
>                             FN04xa -    "       "     20 to 250       "
>                             FN04ma -  "        "     10 to 230       "
> Also have sites in FN03 and EN93, precise angles not  known yet.
>
> Time:  before, during or after September contests.  Will be
>             ready to roll in first week of September.
>
> 73,
>
> Bill  VE3CRU/R
>
> Email: ve3cru at rac.ca

Roger Rehr