[VHFcontesting] 10 ghz rovers and hilltoppers

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Fri Aug 19 08:28:22 EDT 2005

Greetings Roger and all,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regrettably, my new DB6NT 10 gig transverter and 5 watt amp are somewhere between Germany and Canada as I type.  So I must pass on the events of this weekend, but will be ready for September.

But I know that Steve VE3SMA and crew will be happy to receive scheds.  They will primarily be along Lake Erie this weekend, looking south and west.  I am not aware of eny elevated points they will be using.  Their grids will be FN02, EN92 and EN82.   Steve will advise further of other potential grids too.  If lucky, you could get 5 or 6 VE3's by pointing to one place.  Same in September when the gang move to Lake Ontario.  Count me in for September.

73,

Bill  VE3CRU/R

Email: ve3cru at rac.ca