[VHFcontesting] Grid Circling

John Geiger ne0p at lcisp.com
Thu Aug 25 10:08:42 EDT 2005

And what exactly is this concept of "wrongness" being based on?

1. Is it in violation of FCC rules-NO
2. Is it in violation of contest rules-NO, if it were they        would have
been disqualified
3. Is it in violation of biblical law (either old or new testament), or of
the Koran-NO
4. Is anyone physically or psychologically harmed by it-NO (unless having to
see this beaten to death on the reflector causes psychological harm in some)
5. Does it violate any other US or international law or treaty-NO

So what exactly are you basing this "wrongness" on?

73s John NE0P
Captive fixed station grid circler