[VHFcontesting] Grid Circling

Matt Patterson mattpatt at 1starnet.com
Thu Aug 25 10:23:04 EDT 2005

That's easy for you to say when you're not a rover in their division.  Take
it from someone who is.  What they are doing is an unfair manipulation of
the rules and the rules need to be changed.  I'm seriously considering not
going out in September because I know I won't have a chance to even place in
my division because of the "legal" grid circling tatics employed by certain
rovers.

This kinda reminds me of a problem we have here at work.  We have a
community refrigerator here and unless you put your name on your food there
are a certain few here who will eat it.  They know it's not theirs, they
know it's wrong but yet they still do it.  Same with grid circling, they
know it's wrong and know it's not ethically right but since it's not
breaking any rules they still go out and do it.

Matt
W5LL