[VHFcontesting] Rule Change Discussion

John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK k9jk73 at msn.com
Fri Aug 26 13:22:39 EDT 2005

Mostly for John (but perhaps my description wasn't clear so to all),

WF5VHF/R has moved to a DIFFERENT Grid so there IS incentive to for >me< to work him if I have NOT ALREADY worked >HIM< in that particular grid (perhaps he was there previously in the contest), the QSO points DO count for me. However, if >I< am a rover who has already worked WF5VHF/R from the grid >I< am currently in (i.e. >I< have not changed grids), there would not be incentive for WF5VHF/R to work me under my proposal since he will get ZERO QSO Points but I HOPE that he _would_ work me so >I< can get the QSO Points (and maybe I can reciprocate for him in some later reverse situation).

73, JK