[VHFcontesting] Drumming up FM activity for contests

Radiosporting Fan radiosporting at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 08:13:10 EST 2005

FM is the mode most likely to draw new blood into the
hobby for the forseeable future.  "Mode snobbery" is
counterproducteive to both one's score for the present
contest as well as being unlikely to increase the
narrowband participation in one's area for future
events.

Go to the masses.  Encourage them.  Draw them to our
interests.  Welcome them.  Teach them.  Kick butt by
putting their callsigns into your log. :)

Ev, W2EV