[VHFcontesting] WSJT, HamIM & Writelog

Jamie Dupree NS3T ns3t at arrl.net
Fri Jan 28 17:40:18 EST 2005

VHF'ers -

I am seeking setup advice from anyone who runs
Writelog as their usual contest software and how
using WSJT or HamIM at the same time works,
doesn't work, interferes, little problems, no problems,
extra cables, special cables needed, etc. etc.

I figure I may as well start thinking and trying to
figure all of this out now, so I *might* be ready by
the June or September VHF contests.

Direct replies off the lists are fine to  ns3t  at  arrl.net
Thanks for your help.  I got some great advice from
people a few months back on a feedline question.
I really appreciate the help.

Jamie NS3T