[VHFcontesting] New Home for N2MH RoveSite Locator

Mark Herson, N2MH n2mh at n2mh.net
Mon Jun 6 22:13:24 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

The N2MH RoveSite Locator has a new home. You can now find it at

http://www.n2mh.net/rovesite.htm

For those of you familiar with it and were looking for it, you can now find
it. For those of you unfamiliar with it, this is a site I've put together
over the years that attempts to list various sites that may be suitable for
rover vhf or microwave operation. In addition to simply listing sites,
there are links to various mapping engines out on the Net, so you find out
how to get there. There is also a link to Terra Server so you can see what
the site looks like from the air and some of the sites have a more detailed
information page with some comments on how well the site plays, etc.

Of course, if anyone out there has any sites they would like to share with
others, I'll be happy to add them. Coming soon will be some support for
Rex, KK6MA's GL program for Palm devices.

73, Mark, N2MH