[VHFcontesting] New Home for N2MH RoveSite Locator

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Jun 7 02:16:44 EDT 2005

Great site, Mark!  You might want to include a link for Radio Mobile
software by VE2DBE.  It's at:
http://www.cplus.org/rmw/english1.html
and is freeware.  This program has been invaluable to me for finding and
analyzing sites and paths on VHF and above. It takes a while to download
the SRTM data files, even with a DSL line, but it's worth it.  I have
downloaded most of them for the midwest USA.

73, Zack W9SZ