[VHFcontesting] Looking for "The VHF/UHF DX Book"

Mike Perryman jmperrym at cmdconsulting.com
Wed Jun 15 14:06:56 EDT 2005

I was able to locate this information..  maybe it will help in your search.
 73
Mike Perryman
www.k5jmp.us
The VHF/UHF DX Book
-- Information on assembling a VHF/UHF Amateur Radio station, VHF/UHF
propagation, operating techniques, transmitters, power amplifiers and EMC,
designs for VHF and UHF transverters, power supplies, test equipment and
much more.
448 pages. First edition, second printing, © 1995, published for the Radio
Society of Great Britain. (ISBN: 0-9520468-0-6) #5668 -- $35.00