[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r EN83 EN82 EN93 EN92 FN04 FN03 FN02 FN14 FN13

russell beech rbeech2002 at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 6 22:29:31 EDT 2005

Hi all,

The VE3OIL/R rover team will be roving in southern
Ontario during the upcoming
June contest. We will be equipped for 50MHz through
3456MHz, plus 10GHz SSB,
with good 100-watt systems on the bottom four bands,
and more modest power on
the rest.
For any one running an FM effort we will activate
146.58 and 446.000 at 15 minutes after every hour.

Our itinerary is as follows:

Sat. September 10
EN93 1800 - 1900 UTC
EN83 2000 - 2130 UTC
EN83 2130 - 2300 UTC

Sun. September 11
EN92 0000 - 0300 UTC
FN02 1200 - 1400 UTC
     1400 - 2030 UTC sites of opportunity
FN03 2030 - 2130 UTC
FN04 2200 - 2400 UTC

Mon. September 12
FN13 0015        UTC Drive-by
FN14 0030 - 0300 UTC

Mon. June 13
EN82 0045 - 0300 UTC

We invite skeds. If you'd like to arrange a sked by
email, contact us at:

ve3oil at rac.ca

and we will return a list of sked times.

All skeds will meet on 144.237 MHz and QSY to other
bands from there.

GL to everyone, hope to see you in the contest!

Cheers,

Murray VE3NPB & Russell VE3OIL