[VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint

AA4ZZ at aol.com AA4ZZ at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 09:12:11 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/8/2006 12:54:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nate at natetech.com writes:

> If it was, we'd move off and around more, but ... but really, there were
> only about 10 people maximum at a time listening on or around .200 out
> here last year.  This doesn't even come close to comparison with what's
> going on back East or in the midwest, even.

I'm sure thats what the 2 guys in Oklahoma thought a few years ago when they
were rag chewing on 200 during the persaids effectively preventing folks in
North Carolina and who knows where else from using some amazingly long burns.

73 Paul AA4ZZ