[VHFcontesting] 2m yagi on 432

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Apr 13 19:09:20 EDT 2006

In one of the contests within the last 5 years I accidentally got the
cables to my 222 and 432 beams switched (if I remember correctly). I
never conected the SWR meter to the lines to verify a low SWR.  I actually
worked quite a few people on both bands but they told me I was really
weak.  Then I discovered the error.

So it did work, but don't expect high performance if you do it.

73, Zack W9SZ