[VHFcontesting] uWave Contest Rules Question

k9tms at mindspring.com k9tms at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 11 16:13:30 EDT 2006

Good point, but how do you account for the better signal strength you get
from your antenna being 40 to 50 foot in the air as opposed to 1 foot? At
10 Ghz that 1 watt 50 foot up will go much further than 10 watts at say 5
foot. Of course then there is the other possibility that you have remote
mounted your transverter at the antenna and your transverter and antenna
maybe at 150 foot, how do we account for that?

Bottom line here is just how many contest rules and entry categories do you
want?

Tom - K9TMS