[VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF

John Lindholm w1xx at cox.net
Thu Aug 24 07:57:21 EDT 2006

Dave, NC1C, the keeper of the CQWW VHF robot and website server is on vacation.  The server is not responding, so it appears there has been a power failure or other malfunction at Dave's house.  He will be back this weekend.  We should be up and running when he gets back.  We will extend the log submisssion deadline date by at least a week, so not to worry about getting your log entry in on time.  Sorry for the inconvenience...but under the circumstances not much we can do right now.  73!
--  John  Lindholm, W1XX
    CQWW VHF Contest Director