[VHFcontesting] VHF-DX logger prob continued

David ke4yyd at gtcom.net
Mon Jan 30 16:10:18 EST 2006

I down loaded the Rover Log and it is much too complex for me. Does to many
things I am not interested in. Logging a QSO is not straight forward.  Get
too many error messages.

Downloaded CT.  It doesn't seem to run on my computer.

When one is computer stupid simplicity is needed.

VHF-DX works fine if someone could fix the band problem.

David