[VHFcontesting] VHF-DX logger prob continued

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Jan 30 14:02:01 EST 2006

My personal preference happens to be CT.  It is now free and continues to
be supported and updated.  It automatically generates Cabrillo logs. A
postcontest mode allows you to enter QSO's made on paper logs during the
contest.

Most of the bugs seem to be out of the CTWIN latest version and the
DOS-based CT version 9.92.

73, Zack W9SZ