[VHFcontesting] VUAC

Tad Danley tdanley at cox.net
Thu Jun 22 08:24:41 EDT 2006

I'm just a casual 2 meter weak signal operator, with a very modest station
at home, and have been an occasional operator at VHF/UHF multi-op stations.
But I know how emotional the 144.200 MHz issue is with many folks, and for
some very good reasons.

My feedback is please don't shoot the messenger.  W4KXY is an active VHF/UHF
weak signal and contesting guy, and he has done a lot to promote those
aspects of the hobby.  Jim is a founding member of the Southeastern VHF
Society and participated in organizing several of their conferences, and is
active with the Four Landers VHF/UHF contest team at W4NH.

73,
Tad, K3TD