[VHFcontesting] Field Day is not a contest

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Mon Jun 26 16:27:55 EDT 2006

I like my analogy better (from the 70s, or was it the
60s?):

Certs is a candy mint.
No, Certs is a breath mint.
It's two, two, two mints in one!

Applied to our current shorts-knotting situation:

Field Day is an emergency preparedness event.
No, Field Day is a contest event.
It's two, two, two events in one!

Tidys things up for me quite nicely!

73,