[VHFcontesting] Captive Roving...whatever that is, really

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 13:54:32 EST 2006

Imaginations are powerful things.  We can create monstors in our closet or under our beds based on the scratches of a mouse in the ceiling.  Until someone can (1) define the term and (2) point to data of the mythical beasts existance based on that definition, then this is a pointless thread.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if contest sponsors would *publish* a "% unique Callsigns" statistic along with the line scores, I'd bet that the "court of public opinion" would act like garlic to a vampire and cast such behavior to the depths of Hades.

Ev, W2EV