[VHFcontesting] PJ is down, AA1YN VHF Talk is up.

AA1YN - Lee Scott no-reply at aa1yn.com
Sat Nov 18 20:54:49 EST 2006

GE All,

It looks like the Pingjockey logger is down for the moment.  Please feel
free to log into the AA1YN VHF Logger and click on the MS Scheduling page
for tonights meteor shower.  I have updated the VHF database with all the
new WSJT database registrants.  Everyone who is registered in the WSJT
register is also registered in the VHF & Up database with the same login
and password info.  This also gives you access to the my VHF Logger.  The
links for the VHF & Up database and the VHF Logger are below.

If you have forgotten your login information, just go to the VHF & Up
database and request your password.  I will be on hand during the meteor
shower incase anyone has any difficulty.

This site is also open to EME operations besides the ON4KST logger.

The reply to address is an outgoing address only and will not accept any
replies. You may contact me via my website or via the email reflector where
your email originated.

Lee Scott - AA1YN http://www.aa1yn.com
Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
Home of the VHF Talk chatroom http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com