[VHFcontesting] Kenwood TR-751A 2 Meter 25 Watt Multi Mode Parts Radio/Project Radio For Sale

George Kangas KU4VQ at msn.com
Wed Nov 22 11:27:03 EST 2006

Kenwood TR-751A 2 Meter 25 Watt Multi Mode Parts Radio/Project Radio For
Sale. This radio has microphone and power cord but no bracket or manual. I
purchased it and when shipped to me the packing was poor and a few fins
broke off the heat sink ) I have the pieces). Also has a missing volume
control knob. Radio transmits but receive could use some help. Asking 100.00
plus shipping. PalPal ok.

George W1LVL 386-760-5506  ku4vq at msn.com