[VHFcontesting] KB0HH EM06 UHF Contest Prelimanry Score

Tad C. Beverage KC5DPT@ARRL.NET KC5DPT at ARRL.NET
Sun Aug 5 15:55:07 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
Everyone at the KB0HH Multi-Op Contest station EM06 in Northwest Oklahoma had a great time during the contest.  The contest started off good and had a few slow periods but we stayed at it until the end.  We improved significantly from last years score and this was our first multi-op effort for the ARRL August UHF Contest.  It was hot  around 101 degree F here in Northwest Oklahoma (North of Great Salt Plains Lake near Byron, OK and the Kansas state line).  The food was great as KB0HH is a great cook. The fishing in the nearby pond was good as always.  I would like to thank everyone who contacted us during the contest.  Thanks to all the rovers out there, your hard work is appreciated.  I would like to thank W0EEA in DM 79 for all the contacts and helping point stations our way.  See you all in the next contest.
Operators-  KB0HH, KA0KCI, and KC5DPT
Grid - EM06  Oklahoma Section
Preliminary Un-offical Score
Total: 22,479 points
88 qso's  X  59 Multipliers
Band Totals

222   Mhz       15 qso's  X  13 grids
432   Mhz       42 qso's  X  23  grids
902   Mhz         7 qso's  X    6 grids
1296 Mhz        20 qso's X  13 grids
2304 Mhz        4 qso's   X    4 gridsTad C. Beverage KC5DPT
P.O. BOX 1756
Stillwater, OK 74076
USA
KC5DPT at ARRL.NET