[VHFcontesting] WSJT skeds anyone?

K3EGE at aol.com K3EGE at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 22:36:56 EDT 2007

Will be operating the September Contest from N3NGE's in  FN20bd.

If anyone within a reasonable distance would like to try running  WSJT for
perhaps a new grid in the contest, we'll have 50 MHz and 144 MHz
capabilities.  Running legal limit to big antennas at 100 ft on both  bands.
Drop me an email and we'd be glad to set something  up.

Of course, we'll have all the other bands too and we'd enjoy a few  long-haul
skeds for the higher bands to keep things interesting!

73,  Bill K3EGE for N3NGE FN20bd