[VHFcontesting] KC8QVO/R planning stages

steve d kc8qvo at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 16:13:36 EDT 2007

Well, I have an update for my contest plans here. I will be out of an  operator for the contest - my friend KC8JPZ opted out of this  operation. I put out an e-mail to my club group that Im looking for  another operator, but so far no one has replied. With a week and a half  to go before the contest there isnt enough time to plan out another op,  unless someone just so happens to really want to do it. So, I am going  to be this solo this time.

  I have trimmed down my grids to just a few - EM79, EM89, and EN80. Im  not sure yet where Ill be operating from in EM79 or 89 yet, but Ill be  driving that route here this weekend so Ill be able to investigate it.  I am going to start in EM79 and work my way up through EN80 that night.  Depending on how much stamina I have will determine how long I stay on  the air Sunday.

  Steve, KC8QVO