[VHFcontesting] Dc Power conversion for rovers

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:18:28 EDT 2007

Well it seems if you have the 450 to spend the up converter might be good .
I'm still looking to up to 24-28 volts for the 300 watt 900 mhz amp without
hooking up a inverter and a 30 volt power supply and the rfi hash that comes
with it.

And yes I do have problems with the 736 on a low voltage.  Thats why I have
4 auxialary batteries.

In the end it might be something you get as you get more into this.

k3uhf