[VHFcontesting] cherry picking

Ray J ray at w9ray.org
Sun Dec 16 01:10:26 EST 2007

I think that the limited-multi class should be akin to a "beginners"
multi op..

 You could get some "big gun" multi op station that scores huge numbers
on their bottom bands.. but know they are not going to win in the
regular multi class so they "move down" to the limited class and kick
butt... I do not feel thats right....  you should have to score all the
qso's that  you work.  And if someone should  decide not to use them
bands that they could operate,  then....  shame on them...

W9Ray