[VHFcontesting] cherry picking

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 15 17:12:02 EST 2007

I think limited-multi should be allowed to operate as many bands as they
want and then "pick".Why do I think that,are we gong to tell contesters they
CAN'T operate on a band?I don't know if that seems smart,to limit bands one
can operate on.Nothing can make it fair,and I do mean nothing.Doesn't mean
it isn't fun.
   To me spending 30 minutes trying to work a rover on 2304 for a grid you
already have is WAY more fun then working 40 stations on 6 meters during
that same 30 minutes.If you tell them they can't operate those bands that
don't "pay" as much they won't and then there won't be as much activity on
them,is that what we want?Gregg K9KL  where there are more cows then people