[VHFcontesting] No Single OP Rover Category WW1M

Dave Agsten w4txs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 21:21:55 EST 2007

Bruce, WW1M, is correct. The single op rover category was ignored. I know I put that in my response to the survey. I'm sure others did too. If there was anything that would have been more positive than a single op rover category, I can't think of what it would be. I've created my own rover category - Ex Rover and also Ex Vhf Contester. Anyone interested in a TS-2000x and rover size antennas for the bands that it covers? Drop me an e-mail if interested or catch me on the CW end of 160 and 80 meters.

  Also, the 200 watt limit on 6 and 2 and power limits on the other bands for rovers was a stupid inclusion in these "new", "better?" rules.

  73,
  Dave N8AG