[VHFcontesting] VHF rover rules

Bruce Richardson w9fz at w9fz.com
Mon Dec 17 23:02:39 EST 2007

> K3UHF said:
>
> To those who know who you are:
>
> Thank you for the changes, it shows that comprimise can be a
good thing.  I hope this expands everyone's fun.

> k3uhf

I echo this sentiment. While I could let you know what parts
aren't perfect, I will tell you, instead, that I think the changes
are an improvement. The biggest improvement was in communication
and the "process". I feel I actually had a voice this time. My
Central Div rep was receptive to my (and other cent div rovers and
fixed) inputs.

Thanks to the committee for listening and having constructive
discussions and then passing on thoughtful recommendations.

On another issue, the two or three that mentioned that they are
quitting vhf contesting can unsub from the VHF Contesting
reflector now since it's no longer an interest to them. :-)

73
Bruce Richardson W9FZ/R

Attend the CSVHFS Conference in Wichita on July 25-26, 2008!