[VHFcontesting] Results: K7XC Multi Limited 2007 June VHF QSO Party

T. M. k7xc at charter.net
Sun Jul 8 15:26:58 EDT 2007

ARRL JUNE VHF QSO PARTY -- 2007
      Call:      K7XC
      Category:  Limited Multi
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      Mixed Mode
      State:     NV

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS
       50       47       47          22
      144       30       30          19
      222       13       26           11
      432       18       36          12
     -----------------------------------
     Totals     108      139        54  =   7,506

Operator List: K7XC, W6JYT, NS9E, Rosie, Net.

Equipment Description:
 50 Mhz - IC756PROII, 100W, K7XC HB 6ele Yagi @ 39', 5 ele M2 @ 27'.
144 Mhz - IC746, AM-6154 Amp, 350W, 18XXX @ 41'.
222 Mhz - IC706mkIIg, DEM Xvtr, AM-6155 Amp, 400W, 7WL M2 @ 43'
432 Mhz - IC706mkIIg, Refurbished Surplus Mil Solid State Amp, 300W, 9WL
K1FO @ 45'

2Ghz P4 PC W/1 Gigabyte of RAM, The Latest WSJT & CT Software.

COMMENTS: 6M Es was almost non-existant! A huge contest highlight was
working 3 new grids on 222 Mhz. Thanks to Jack NA7RF (Operating K7DAE/R) for
activating DM29 and DN22, KI7JA for activating DN03 and to Tim - NS9E who,
after our 222 Mhz KW Amp blew its guts 6AM Sunday Morning, stopped
everything he was doing and went home to tear his station apart in order to
bring us the only other working 222 Mhz KW amplifier within 300 Miles.
Thanks to the efforts of these fine individuals I now need only find 3 more
new grids for 222 VUCC!

Club Affiliation: Northern California Contest Club

Signature - Timothy C. Marek      Callsign - K7XC       Date - 07/08/07