[VHFcontesting] Bursted Ballon

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 01:26:00 EDT 2007

Since someone just beat me to tieng a 100 balloons to my lawn chair and
roving over eastern oregon with some loopers, a radio and some deep cell
batteries for ballast. I will have to change plans and just activate cn92 on
the sunday morning net. I will have 2 meters, perhaps 6 and 432 as well and
a few beams.

thats 8 am pacific 144.240 for you california and nevada boys.

write me if you need that grid so I know its worth the effort. I will be at
6-7000 feet and 3000 feet above the other terrain. in sight of 3 or 4
mountains as well.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070710/ap_on_re_us/flying_lawn_chair

73s

Frank