[VHFcontesting] rover tech - coax

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:16:25 EDT 2007

good question, I just buy lmr 400 hardlline for home, and lmr 400 for
everything else HF and up.  Its a habit.  I do have some eithernet cable
simular to rg-213 I picked up for free but I wouldnt go QRO on it.

Im not sure of the difference between rg 213 and lmr 400 ultraflex on a 25'
piece in the car.
So you likely have a point.

Frank